Thursday, March 22, 2018

Wonderful Washi Tape!

I can't take credit for the idea behind this card, because there are many versions of it on Pinterest, but I can tell you where to find the very best Washi Tape for this quick little birthday card!  Eyelet Outlet has a huge Washi Tape selection and great prices, too!

I used all skinny washi tapes for my birthday candles, and then took the card over the top with Eyelet Outlet's fabulous Tear Drop Bling for the candle flame!


For the next card, I used Eyelet Outlet Wide Butterfly Washi Tape.  I adore the colors in this tape!  I couldn't resist adding one of Eyelet Outlet's Butterfly Brads to the center.  You'll find these and several more styles and colors of butterfly brads in our "Bugs & Critters" tab at Eyelet Outlet.  


I'm so glad you stopped in today and I hope you'll be by tomorrow to see what our new designers, Jeanette & Susie have for you!  Follow Eyelet Outlet's Design Team on Instagram, too!


2 comments:

  1. Both great cards - love how you used the butterfly washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great...as usual. Love seeing product used in clever ways.

    ReplyDelete