Friday, March 16, 2018

Surf's Up

While some of the weather in the US has been brutal this week - with lots and LOTS of snow, I've been wishing for the beach! Since I can't go to the beach (but fortunately I also don't live where the snow has been falling this week), I decided to create a blissful beach scene.



Yes, there may be a cloudy sky but the sun is also shining at my beach!


There are seashells to gather!



I think there is much to enjoy at the beach!



Eyelet Outlet Products featured on this beach card:



Yes, it's wonderful to head to the beach. It's also a lot of fun to head to the Eyelet Outlet Online Store and check out the wonderful assortment of brads (and more!) that you'll find there. 



Jeanette Cloyd
When I'm not at my virtual beach, 
you can find me on my blog

1 comment: