Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Easter

I'm so happy that the first day of spring is next week!  I love Christmas, but beyond that, I'm just not a "winter person!" I've got an Easter card for you today that really says spring!


The cute little bunny is from Cricut's "Easter Magic" cartridge.  I used a digital face stamp from Peechy Keen Stamps for his face which I drew with my Cricut Explore.  I sliced off the eggs from the original image so I could fill my bunny's basket with Eyelet Outlet Easter Egg Brads.  I also added more Easter Eggs for him to find in the grass.  

Notice the beautiful flowers near the fence?  That's a few strips of one of Eyelet Outlet's gorgeous Washi Tapes!  To add even more depth to my card, I laid down a strip of washi on my card stock before cutting out the fence with my Cricut so that the flowers were actually on the fence pickets, then I laid down another strip of washi on the base of the card beneath the fence.  This gave the illusion of the flowers growing behind the fence, but also coming through the pickets.  

I'm glad you stopped by today.  You'll find these and many more fabulous embellishments for your spring projects at Eyelet Outlet.com!



2 comments:

  1. Susan! Adorable card! Love those eggs...and so does that bunny! You just opened up a whole new world to me by showing me you could use your e-cutter on cardstock after applying the washi. I definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny - I love his face! The egg brads look awesome!

    ReplyDelete