Friday, March 16, 2018

Chocolate Bunnies?

TGIF my crafty friends!  Susie here today sharing another ATC!

 Easter is coming and I am traditionally in charge of the (extended) family egg hunt.  I have been pulling out the plastic eggs and buying candy in preparation for the big day so it really is no surprise to find similar art on my craft table.


As always, I started with a 2.5"x 3.5" piece of watercolor paper.  The bunny and sentiment were stamped with Archival Ink before I played with my paints. When the bunny was done I found the perfect little egg for her to hold!


The Colored Egg Brads come in a pack of 12.  Just look at the bright spring colors - perfect to accent your cards and scrapbook pages!


Here is the finished ATC...


...so easily turned into a card!


I only used one perfect little pink Easter egg brad on this project but Eyelet Outlet has a whole slew of products for Easter: word bubbles and chocolate bunnies and the most darling washi tapes!  You can check out the whole assortment HERE.

And yes I stamped out a few extra ATC's again.  If you are interested in receiving one of them just let me know by leaving a comment for me over on my Facebook or Instagram pages.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Chocolate Bunnies ATC Card: 

Eyelet Outlet Colored Egg Brads
Prima/Julie Nutting - Bunny - Cling Mounted Stamp and Die Set
Archival Ink
Prima watercolor paper and paints

1 comment: