Friday, January 5, 2018

Enjoy the Ride!


Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a great 2018 so far!

My brothers are both great car enthusiasts.  They like to buy old, junky "vintage" cars and restore them.  They're really good at it, too, and one of those cars, a gorgeous red hemi Belvedere, has even graced the cover of a popular auto magazine!  We used to go together to car shows and to the drag races (when we didn't live half a continent from each other!), and that's what inspired today's card.


I grabbed Eyelet Outlet's antique car washi tape, red number washi tape, wide ticket washi tapescrew brads, and truck brads to pull this birthday card together.  With its red, black, and white color scheme and tea-dye distress inking, it definitely has that vintage car feel and they'll know exactly what I was going for!  

Haha!  Bet you'd never guess that I used to pack the parachute for a AA fuel dragster!  Yep!  It's true!

5 comments: