Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Vintage Sewing

A few weeks ago, as a friend and I wandered through a vintage thrift store, I found a Sewing Pattern Book from the 70s.  Oh the hours I spent thumbing through pages just like these trying to find things for my Mom and my Grandma to make for me.



I used some one of the vintage illustrations together with Eyelet Outlet Thread Brads & Sewing Tape Washi.  I remember going through all of the rolls of thread trying to find the perfect match for my fabric.


I also incorporated a vintage sewing machine and a clear sticker sentiment.


If you or someone you love likes sewing, thread brads are the perfect embellishment.

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

1 comment:

  1. I love how you paired the brads and washi with a vintage illustration. Genius!

    ReplyDelete