Tuesday, October 17, 2017

We Wish You a YETI Christmas

Have you started building your holiday card stash?  I make holiday cards all year long, so I never have to put my favorite products away.

An Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat Brad can turn almost anything into a holiday card ... even one of my favorites ... a Yeti (this guy is from Frantic Stamper).  I die cut him twice from both sides of a piece of Core'dinations Cardstock & then layered them with a bit of a shadow.



I used the same paper for my sentiment from Hero Arts Clearly Kelly's Fa La La La La and tore the edges, so you could see both colors.  

This Yeti does look rather jolly to me ... he's the creature I'd like to have with me when I go to cut down my Christmas Tree (mostly because he could help me carry it back to the car).


Those fun Peppermint Candy Brads look good enough to fill my Grandma's Candy dish that was always filled with delicious hard candies for the holidays.

Make sure you get your Eyelet Outlet Christmas order now, so you have plenty of time to finish those holiday designs.

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! He looks very happy in his Santa's Hat...and that candy looks real, I agree.

    ReplyDelete