Thursday, September 7, 2017

Talking Turkey

Summer 2017 is in the books and now it's time to start thinking Autumn!  Eyelet Outlet has you covered for all your Fall themed projects with amazing Fall Leaves, Pumpkins, Turkey's, Pilgrim Hats, and what says "Fall" like Footballs?  We've got those, too!

Today, I'm "Talking Turkey" though, and first up is a funny little Thanksgiving card featuring our Turkey Brads.

My Turkey Brads are discussing gratefulness against a fence from the Cricut Frightful Affair cartridge and to add a further touch of barn yard detail, I embossed the background layer with a Cuttlebug Chicken Wire embossing folder from.


Next up, it's Pumpkin pie time!  Eyelet Outlet Pumpkin Brads are a perfect embellishment for your Fall Themed projects! 


I thought an Eyelet Outlet Fork Brad was a perfect exclamation point on my sentiment for this card!


Thanks for coming by today and I hope you'll swing over to the Eyelet Outlet store today and stock up on our fabulous Fall themed products!  















1 comment: