Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Just Hoppin' By...

...with a fun and easy birthday card that uses our adorable Eyelet Outlet Frog Set Brads


Each set includes frogs, cattails, and lily pads with both purple and yellow flowers. So you can make a whole little miniature scene! 


I've built my tiny frog habitat inside some chipboard letters that I covered with vintage sheet music and mounted on foam tape; then placed it in a "pond" made with Blue and White Dots Washi water set above a Skinny Green Washi shoreline.


Don't FROG-et to check out all the other cuuuuute critter brads in the Eyelet Outlet Store! ♥

apologizes for the diabolical puns!

3 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest!! I love this idea and so would many of my friends! You amaze me every week with your creativity! Now I have to case this....frog brads on the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the creative way you all use those brads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and it looks easy to make it.

    ReplyDelete