Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Play Hard Gamer! HB2U! Boy Happy Birthday Card!

I haven't played a video game since Atari was a thing so this is a pretty fancy controller compared to what we had back then!  I knew I wanted to make something using these super fun gamer brads! 





All papers are from TPC Studio Hats Off
Game controller is from Father's Day Cricut Cartridge
Play Hard Stamp from Flips Flops Extreme Boy


The Eyelet Outlet Products Used:
Video Game Brads
White and Black enamel dots




Thanks for visiting today!

Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


5 comments:

  1. This would work for any of my grands and even my hubby (he likes to play monopoly on SNES) Awesome use of those super cute brads. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly a perfect card for gamers of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just SOOOOOOO totally BRILLIANT! what a great way to showcase the Gamer Brads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!!!! What a great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete